Welcome to the
Local Seed Network!
To get started creating your Local Seed Network online and offline presence please take some time to complete the steps on this page.
Create your new
Local Seed Network
In 5 simple steps you’ll be up and running with your own Local Seed Network Page
Go to your LSN page and start posting photos and news about your Local Seed Network.
Invite people to your Local Seed Network
Things to do with your new Local Seed Network page
- Invite friends and people in your community to join your new LSN Page. Look for the Invites tab on your Profile page.
- Upload photos from your garden and encourage others to do the same
- Write about interesting garden related topics
- Broadcast your upcoming LSN gatherings
- Post photos from your gatherings for others to see
- Encourage others to post seed related news, share and swap cuttings and seeds
- Have Fun!
Seed Savers Foundation relies on your contribution to continue supporting Local Seed Networks
Did you pay your Local Seed Network Fee yet?
Also consider a valuable resource from our online store.
Buy the Seed Savers’ Handbook in bulk for your Local Seed Network and save!