Your annual payments will help us to promote Local Seed Networks and support those LSNs still in the establishment phase. The cost is $50 for one year or $45 for further years.
You will receive ongoing support from Seed Savers as well as at start-up.
Start-up Support Offered by The Seed Savers’ Network
• a web-page on Seed Savers’ website,
• Local Seed Network Manual (90 pages), as a pdf online, with ideas and methods on how to establish and run a Local Seed Network,
• back copies of Seed Savers’ newsletters for you to use as background information,
• a copy of each of our five seed saving posters.
• General administration, including web site administration,
• Technical advice on all aspects of the seed saving process and coordinating a seed network,
• Publicity for LSNs around Australia through Seed Savers’ public profile and media contacts,
• Support visits to LSNs (to be arranged in advance),
• News sent by email approximately every three months,
• Training workshops in your area by arrangement,
• Curricula for seed saving courses.
Discount Public Liability Insurance
Resources at Bulk Prices
• The Seed Savers’ Handbook ($32 post paid or $19 for five or more copies),
• Local Seed Network Manual ($25 post paid or $17 for five or more copies),
• Seed to Seed Food Gardens in Schools ($28 post paid or $19 for five or more copies),
• Our Seeds one hour documentary ($24 post paid or $15 for five or more copies).